Monday, September 21, 2009

If Sex Could Kill..... Oh, Wait.

The word WHORE is used to describe a sexually promiscuous woman, and is often used as an insult in the American Pop-Culture. Well... That's too bad.. because I love being promiscuous, and find myself feeling sorry for everyone missing out on my lifestyle. This blog is going to be a memoir of the mind-blowing nights I've spent and a rewind of every last man I've ever spent one with.



Let me introduce myself to you. I am Charlotte Haze, and I guarentee you that I could blow your mind. I have always loved sex and men and been intrigued by making myself a man-pleasing Sex-Kitten since I lost my virginity. I could never have enough... I guess you could call me a "maneater" in the eloquent words of Ms. Furtado.

I have never had a relationship where I found "love" strong enough to keep me from cheating on my boyfriend. I think that the power of lust, passion and our carnal instincts is too powerful for monogamy. I have never had a friend with whom I could share my secretlife, and so now, I am exposing it to the billions of potential friends I might meet out there.

I am a regular person just like you. I am a student, I am a daughter, I am a sister, I am a friend, and I am a slut. If you saw me, you would never believe that I have made over 100 nude photographs and maybe a video or two of myself... You would never imagine that I love to be spanked and pushed around, and you would never imagine that to ease my addiction I have even used false personas to get my fix.

I am a chameleon... I know how to seduce a man, my prey, and once I get a man in my sights... it's only a short period of time until I will have him. My body is built for sin, and it is a weapon I damn well know how to use.

I am inviting you into my deepest darkest secrets, to join me as I confess...

xo- Charlotte


2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlotte, I loved how you referenced Ms. Furtado's song. That by the way is one of my fave songs. You're up front about the whole sex thing, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, too, B. I do what I can ;-)

    X Charlotte

    ReplyDelete